In December of 2007, a friend of mine gave me a small book for Christmas. I took the information in this book, and have fashioned what may very well be equal to a magic elixir. If you or someone you know is suffering from any kind of malady or is in the healing process, I can’t urge you strongly enough to have them try Word Water! I’ve used it for 3 years and have seen miracles occur in my body. This past Christmas I asked my husband if I made him some, would he drink it; when he said “yes” rather enthusiastically I knew the time had come to tell this story and share my experience with the world.
The book, “The Hidden Messages in Water,” by the Japanese scientist Masaru Emoto, documents the effects of the power of words on water. I like to say, “it’s the same idea as talking to your plants,” since that resonates with a lot of folks my age. And it is. Basically. The same idea: talk nice-get nice. Talk bad-get bad.
That’s actually all life is really about, isn’t it?
You get what you give; isn’t that what we’ve been taught?
Masaru Emoto documents this: if you subject water to kind, loving words, or beautiful music, then freeze the water-you get beautiful crystals. If you speak nastily to the water or play mean music, then freeze that water, you get malformed crystals.
He also documents a “memory” capacity of water.
As it happened, when I was given this book, I was suffering from a number of physical problems and preparing for upcoming hip replacement surgery, scheduled for February 1, 2008. Because the human body is, on average, 60% water, and because certain organs or parts of our body are much higher, like muscles at 75% or blood at 92% I wondered what would happen if I were to consume “Word Water” on a regular basis – if it would help with my recovery or speed my healing. I figured, if I made Word Water, shown loving and grateful words describing me, and then drank that water, I might see improved results. As it happens, the friend of mine who gave me the book had already wrapped words around her water crock; so I am not first with the idea. This is simply, MY story. My Success Story. 🙂
I purchased 3 large glass bottles with screw off tops.
I soaked them to remove the labels and washed them well. Using my computer, I made a horizontal or landscape page that reads “MyName’s body is totally healed and perfect and MyName is filled gratitude, appreciation, and love.”
I printed 3 copies out, each with a different color font. 1 page, green; 1-page purple; and 1-page purple and green lines alternating. I like the qualities of these colors, rotating the colors allows me to keep track of the bottles. I laminated the sheets, wrapped them around the bottles and taped them to make cylinder sleeves that slide on and off easily (but they’re snug enough to stay on when carrying them).
I put the first sleeved bottles (and any new bottles I make) in my fridge for about 72 hours. Then, each day, for most of the past 3 years, I’ve drunk from 2 or 3 bottles of this water every day. (The only time I’ve missed has been during very brief periods of travel. Very brief as the years have worn on because I now travel with my Word Water, or at a minimum my laminated sheets and I make some as soon as I get where I’m going.)
Here’s how I drink it (But you can use your Word Water, however, works best for you. A lot of people say “I don’t like water,” and I say, drink it as lemonade, drink it as juice, drink it as coffee or tea – just DRINK IT! 🙂 (Although I believe cool beverages are the best use of Word Water, if the only way you can consume water is as coffee, or hot tea, then, by all means, do that!! 🙂
I have 24 oz. lead-free stainless steel bottles with nipple tops – I use a few drops of zero-calorie liquid Stevia as a sweetener, a few generous dashes of Key Lime juice, then fill the bottle with Word Water, cap, and drink. Limeaide Word Water.
2-3 bottles a day means I’m drinking 48-72 oz. of Word Water a day. I shoot for 64-ounce consumption each day, to be sufficiently hydrated. Because water has a memory, I never empty the bottles.
I fill my 24-ounce drinking bottle, which leaves about 8 ounces in the bottom of the glass Word Water bottle. I then remove the sleeve, re-fill with water, re-sleeve and replace in the fridge for 24 hours (always remove the sleeves when refilling, it preserves the sleeves). If you want ice, you don’t have to refrigerate the water, it can get “educated” in the fridge or out and after the appropriate education period, pour into ice trays and freeze. My husband wants to fashion ice trays that have words in them, but we haven’t gotten that far yet.
By leaving some Word Water in the bottom of the glass bottle, I “jump-start” the learning of the freshly added water since it mixes with the “smart” already educated Word Water already in the bottle and is instantly “informed.” As time goes by, this water is becoming smarter and smarter.
What I’ve experienced is this: I healed amazingly quickly from my hip surgery. All the doctors, therapists, and nurses told me my recovery was excellent, and there were often remarks about how well, and how fast, the wound was healing. My scar is hardly noticeable now, just 3 years later-this is remarkable. I recently looked in the mirror (I don’t normally, we don’t have any around, but I was in a hotel room) – and I had a hard time finding the scar! Me! I know right where it is and it’s 10″ long!!!
Anyway…since I’ve started drinking Word Water, anything and everything that’s happened to my body in the way of injury has healed quickly, and my health and stamina is significantly boosted. I am healthy and robust as I have not been since my early teens. I’ve always had an elevated white count, so my physical problems have tended to be more mechanical than illness. I was one mechanically sick individual most of the time.
Now, if I twist an ankle, or slip on the ice and fall, or bump into something, stub a toe, cut myself, etc., what I experience, is like a miracle. A twisted ankle might hurt in the moment but the pain vanishes quickly and within hours, or by morning, I’ve completely forgotten which ankle. If I cut myself, the wound heals in just a day or so. I also seem less “susceptible” to injury, if that’s possible. For example, there are always dog bones around on the floor of our house for me to twist my ankles on – but I roll over them now, with a flexibility unknown previously.
Long before my hip surgery, going back to my 40s, 30s, and even 20s, I’ve had many physical problems. Even my childhood was riddled with physical ailments. As an adult, my body was “creaky and cracky.” So numerous and significant were some of these ailments, that I sought out some radical treatments in some cases; and in some cases, they worked on a very specific physical problem, but overall, the physical problems just seemed to keep on coming.
Prior to my hip surgery, I was having problems with my bladder. I’d suffered from indigestion from childhood, and it was as bad as it has ever been. I’d been living in pain for so long I didn’t remember life any other way; the pain was simply a way of life for me. In the final years before the hip replacement, the pain was so severe, I had a prescription for Ibuprofen so I could afford it in the quantities I was taking ($4 at Walmart for a 30 day supply, taking 800mg a day).
Now, I live a pain-free existence; rarely, if ever, taking Advil or the like. My prescription, long lapsed. My body does not creak and crack; my joints don’t hurt (although I can still tell when low pressure is arriving); I have no awareness of my artificial hip and barely have a scar (and I did not have the “small scar” style of surgery!); I feel better than I ever have.
I attribute at least 80% of the way I feel to my Word Water and the other 20% to my attitude. I BELIEVE. I will suggest to you, that if you too will believe it possible, believe it works, it WILL work for you too!
I feel confident enough about this, that I have started making 3 bottle sets and giving them to people locally who express an interest and desire. For the first 100 people who respond to this post, I’ll send you a set of customized laminated sheets for you or someone you know who is trying to heal, or who just wants to feel better in general.
I urge everyone to try drinking Word Water – feel better, get healthy! What have you got to lose (other than aches and pains)?! Adopting an “Attitude of Gratitude,” in addition to drinking Word Water, is the prescription to a happy, healthy, bountiful life.
Please give us any feedback you have from your experience with Word Water! Ask questions! I’m here to help! We have received feedback from one person already, who has used Word Water for a few weeks: “My word water is working! :)”
(1) The original bottles, and what I found ideal, were Safeway’s Organic Sparkling beverage (in assorted other flavors) 33.5 oz. They’re making those bottles out of plastic now, and I recommend using glass if possible so you can feel confident there’s no unknown influence from the bottles themselves. Clear glass is also preferable, but in a fit of desperation, I’ve made do with Pellingrino green bottles. I’d probably go with black ink for the words if I had to use green glass bottles. In that case I soak the labels off with the water still in the new bottles, then wrap with words wait 72 hours then start them in the cycle. I will purchase whatever, just for the right bottles, and will pour whatever down the sink if I can’t a good use for it. Often I’ll fill ice trays with the sparkling juice, or whatever, freeze and use in punch later.
1a) I have since changed my wording a little to: “InsertName’s body is totally healed and perfect, youthful and energetic, and InsertName is filled with gratitude, appreciation, and love.” For young people who are not healing from anything I omit those words and it reads “InsertName’s body is perfect, youthful and energetic and InsertName is filled with gratitude, appreciation, and love.”
(2) Be careful when carrying the bottles, and do NOT carry them by grabbing them by the sleeve because the bottle can fall out the bottom, and I don’t want people having to deal with cleaning up the broken glass!
(3) the purity of the water we consume should be of great concern to us all. In addition to it being a good idea to avoid plastics and products containing lead, for your water vessels, there are no methods to remove pharmaceuticals from municipal water systems. (It’s my contention that this is why we have a number of the health problems we do.) Try to use glass and the purest water you can get your hands on.
(4) If you are not used to drinking water, please be sure to take into account the calorie content of anything you should “make” with your water (some juice or iced tea mixes have lots of sugar) Liquid Stevia is our choice for a safe, natural, calorie free, sweetener. You can freeze your water to make ice cubes.
(5) occasionally I do have to clean the bottles. Over time some sediment may form on the bottoms of the bottles. When this happens, after filling my drinking bottle, instead of re-filling the glass bottle, I pour off as much of the remaining “smart” water as I can, preserving it – but avoid getting sediment (even just a little “starter” is a good start, lol). When the bottles are clean, I replace the smart water that I saved, top that off with fresh, re-sleeve, and wait 24 hours before using (if you’re not able to keep some starter, then wait 72 hours before first use). I can often go 6 months or more between washings; it will vary for everyone depending on the water used. (Ours is cold well water). To clean a narrow-necked bottle such as those pictured, use dry beans or bbs in the bottom of the bottle with a little white vinegar; swirling them around will clean the bottom. Dump and wash bottle well before refilling. (I like to run them through the dishwasher as a final cleansing.)
Till next post, I wish you wellness and happiness,